Lychee

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lychee

4 posters

Meeting the locals in the Chinese version

Vengeance
    Vengeance

Meeting the locals in the Chinese version Empty Meeting the locals in the Chinese version

Post by Vengeance Thu May 21, 2009 11:29 am

This evening, I finally managed to get the Chinese version of Ether Saga working on my computer. After logging in and realising I had no idea which realm was the trading realm (or if the trading realm was just as deserted as the others), I decided to do the right thing and reach out towards our oriental friends. Whilst some were polite enough to respond to my inquiries and even dance along with me, there were one or two individuals who demonstrated much international diplomacy is still needed between the east and the west (or south, considering I am from the land down under). Below is the most memorial conversation I have had so far. See if you can spot the subtle signs that indicate I would make a terrible foreign ambassador.

Meeting the locals in the Chinese version Foreigndiplomacy

Last edited by Vengeance on Fri May 22, 2009 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vengeance
    Vengeance

Meeting the locals in the Chinese version Empty Re: Meeting the locals in the Chinese version

Post by Vengeance Fri May 22, 2009 2:26 am

Meeting the locals in the Chinese version Outfit1
    Vengeance
    Vengeance

Meeting the locals in the Chinese version Empty Re: Meeting the locals in the Chinese version

Post by Vengeance Fri May 22, 2009 2:29 am

Meeting the locals in the Chinese version Coolhair
    Villette
    Villette

Post by Villette Fri May 22, 2009 2:31 am

He got too excited seeing an English speaker that he went all out. xD;;

Even knew the slang for 'ass' ..I'm so impressed. :O~
    Chlor
    Chlor

Post by Chlor Fri May 22, 2009 10:31 am

omg that was hilarious, ven, I almost laughed up a lung.
    ShenYou
    ShenYou

Post by ShenYou Fri May 22, 2009 12:35 pm

what's sad Veng, when you said you had a conversation with a Chinese person, I kinda already had an idea of how it went suspicious

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:13 pm